Biocontrol Marketing Manager
About M2i Life Sciences
M2i Life Sciences is a French company founded in 2012 which now has 165 employees, 2/3 of whom have been recruited less than 5 years ago. M2i is a leader in the field of biological plant protection and the distribution of alternatives to pesticides. We design, produce, and distribute pheromones for integrated pest management without pesticides while respecting the environment and biodiversity.
We sell directly, or in B to B on the market for amateur gardeners, green spaces & communities, as well as in agriculture. We have a portfolio of 50 products sold in more than 63 countries, and our fast worldwide growth is based on strong commercial partnerships with major key players worldwide. In 2018, the French financial newspaper Les Echos and KPMG selected M2i among the top 120 rising stars of the French economy, and we received more than 20 awards since 2014 such as the Corporate & Environment Award from the French Ministry of Ecology, or the 2017 European Business Award for Environment of the European Commission.
Our company combines the infrastructures of an industrial group with the entrepreneurial dynamics of an innovative start-up.
Do you adhere to our values of innovation, eco-responsibility and daring? Do you want to participate in our international development? Then you have the profile we are looking for: we are recruiting for our Saint Cloud Headquarter our new Marketing Manager.
Under the supervision of the Sales & Marketing Director, you are responsible for the Agricultural Biocontrol portfolio strategy for M2I to optimize sales, profitability, market share, customer satisfaction, product launches & product stewardship.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market research to reinforce and challenge existing segments and identify new markets.
- Build the Pheromone go to market strategy in France and worldwide: identification of market/crop, geographical area, partners (manufacturer, distributors, influencers/key opinion leaders)
- Establish product strategies : positioning, formulations, packaging, pricing and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Analyze customer insights, end user trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation, compilation of USP of M2i range vs competitors for better positioning of the portfolio
- Evaluate and co-Develop marketing offers for partners.
- Collaborate across a matrixed team (R&D, Regulatory, Technical development, Supply chain, Sales, Finance, Communication…)
- Prioritize products and projects.
- Support KAMs and Technical Key Account Coordinators in discussions with Partners Skills and Qualifications
- Marketing skills : a proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns (3-5 years)
- Technical know-how in Agronomy, plant protection, Biocontrol market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- International knowledge of agriculture markets and practices
- Strong project management, multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Show strategic & critical thinking and ability to operate in a Results driven environment
- Ability to deliver structured work in an agile and responsive environment
- Fluent in English & French is mandatory
- Minimum 10 years of experience required
- Located in Saint Cloud (France – 92)
- Open ended contract
- Please send your application and resumé to : email@example.com